DUE TO CORONAVIRUS WE WILL BE CONDUCTING ALL CAREGIVER Training via LIVE STREAMING until further notice. Our online training program will launch June 2022!
Effective January 1, 2016. AB 1570 and SB 911, was approved to expand the orientation training requirement to a total of 40 hours and the annual continuing education requirement to 20 hours for residential care facilities for the elderly (RCFEs)
BTSS offers 20-hour caregiver annual continuing education package to include a variation of the below courses and more based on customer needs:
- Elder Abuse
- Personal Care Services (hydration, skin care, ADL support)
- Therapeutic & Engagement Activities
- Recognizing and Managing Behavioral Changes
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living
- Alzheimer’s and other forms of Dementia
- Sexual Harassment in Workplace
- Residents Rights
- Universal Precaution
- Theft and Loss Policy
- Restricted Conditions
- End of Life Care Issues, including Hospice
Depending on package purchased, you will also receive:
- Experienced instructor to train your caregivers via live streaming.
- Documentation necessary to meet requirements for CCLD.
Have questions? [email protected]