(3 hour CEU) LIVE STREAMING
Subject code: 08 – Admission and assessment/Resident admission, retention & assessment procedures
This three-hour course will help administrators better understand key aspects of identifying the various health conditions that require extra levels of support services or another level of care. Administrators will also learn how to distinguish between Allowable, Restricted and Prohibited Conditions.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Have a greater understanding of the difference between, allowable, restricted and prohibited conditions.
2. Identify the different stages of pressure injuries.
3. Understand the circumstances that would cause a resident to relocate or need a licensed medical professional.
4. Understand the various regulations as it relates to allowable, restricted and prohibited conditions.
5. Best practices in communicating change of condition of resident to families.
Due to the Coronavirus, CCLD Administrator Certification Section will be allowing Webinars to be conducted and approved for LIVE/In-Person CEUs.