Beyond Basics Caregiver Training
DUE TO CORONAVIRUS WE WILL BE CONDUCTING ALL CAREGIVER Training via LIVE STREAMING until further notice.
Beyond Basics is Professional Caregiver Training provided by qualified trainers either on-site at your assisted living/board & care/adult residential facility only in San Diego County or via LIVE STREAMING.
Effective January 1, 2016. AB 1570 and SB 911, was approved to expand the orientation training requirement to a total of 40 hours and the annual continuing education requirement to 20 hours for residential care facilities for the elderly (RCFEs)
Don’t worry, Beyond the Sky Solutions (BTSS) has you covered. We provide on-site training for caregivers by a certified administrator with years of experience in operating a board & care business.
BTSS offers 20-hour caregiver annual continuing education package to include a variation of the below courses and more based on customer needs:
- Elder Abuse
- Personal Care Services (hydration, skin care, ADL support)
- Therapeutic & Engagement Activities
- Recognizing and Managing Behavioral Changes
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living
- Alzheimer’s and other forms of Dementia
- Sexual Harassment in Workplace
- Residents Rights
- Universal Precaution
- Theft and Loss Policy
- LGBT Concerns and Care
- Restricted Conditions
- End of Life Care Issues, including Hospice
You will also receive:
- Experienced administrator onsite to train your caregivers
- Documentation necessary to meet requirements for CCLD.
You could pay for online video training and not get real-time responses to help grow your team’s knowledge.
OR, have a BTSS train your staff via LIVE Streaming from instructors with various backgrounds and experience able to answer questions in real time!
All for the low price of $1,000!Don’t need the entire 20 hours, we are here to meet your needs. Book by the hour is also available. Just give us a call!
Allow BTSS to take some of the stress off by giving you a few extra hours to address resident needs!
(888) 294-1488 or email email@example.com
Please note that there will be an additional travel fee for all training requested to be done onsite outside of San Diego County.