FREE Continuing Education
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Sign-in/Lunch Buffet 11:30 – 12:00 pm
Education 12:00-2:00 pm
This two hour course meets requirements toward RCFE & ARF recertification program required for certified administrators. DSS course approvals: RCFE #433-0203-29307 ARF #433-0203-29306. Vendor approvals: RCFE #2000433-740-2 ARF #2000433-735-2
Jatana Williams, Founder of Beyond the Sky Solutions (BTSS) will provide tips to delivering customer service through verbal and non-verbal communication. Emphasis on how to use powerful phrases “the right words” when communicating with clients and team members for best outcomes.
Course Objectives: By the end of the course, participants will:
- Identify “who” are potential clients.
- Know the do’s and don’ts of customer service communication.
- Understand tips to improve verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Understand how to use powerful phrases “the right words” when communicating with clients/team members.
- Identify ways to manage communication with current clients/residents.