Leadership & Influence: Helping People Make Important Changes
Presented by Michael Jenkins, MA, RCFE, CMEC, BCC
Executive Coach, Speaker & Productive Change Strategist
Course Description: This (6) six-hour course meets the requirements towards the 40-hour re-certification program for RCFE & ARF administrators, course approval RCFE#433-0603-29597 ARF#433-0603-29596. pending NHAP.
The presenter will discuss the importance of effective leadership to the provision of care and services in assisted living communities, and will address the main obstacles to effective leadership in organizations. The discussion will cover four main approaches to leadership, outline the relationship between leadership and influence, and cover nine tactics that can be effectively employed to build relationships and to promote positive decision and action to benefit residents and the organization team.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of having effective leadership in senior care organizations with emphasis on assisted living.
- Use the skills and processes presented techniques to improve the quality of leadership
- Understand the relationship between leadership and influence
- Understand a range of leadership skills.
- Understand the four main approaches to leadership
- Understand how to build relationships
- Appreciate different methods and zones of influence
- Effectively employ the nine influence tactics
8-830 am Sign-in/Networking/Light Breakfast
830 Training will begin promptly
12:15-1:15 pm Lunch provided by venue & food sponsor Non-CEU session.
Conducting Tactical and Strategic Planning Sessions Where are you going? Refining direction and creating buy in for those involved in enhancing your business value.
445-5 pm Q & A/Wrap up
Please note appropriately timed breaks will be given throughout the day.
Early Bird Registration $65.00
$99 after September 8th. Limited space, register today by visiting event website.
Continuing education credits provided by Beyond the Sky Solutions LLC.
Vendor Numbers RCFE 2000433-740-2 ARF 2000433-735-2