The Impression: Increasing Move-In Conversion
11-11:30 am Registration/Networking
11:30-1:30 pm Interactive Instruction
In today’s competitive market, it is vital for assisted living, board & care and adult residential care facilities owners/operators to take advantage of the opportunity to connect with families/potential residents during the touring process. A potential resident’s family makes an impression of your ability to care for their loved one within the first 30 seconds of visual communication. This course will help attendees understand details to help them in closing the deal with potential residents.
At the end of this discussion, participants will better understand the importance of:
- Embracing sales techniques to increase admissions, before, during and after the tour.
- Knowing regulations regarding admissions for your business.
- Knowing what potential clients are looking for.
- Providing documentation of your expectations of the resident/family and what they can expect from you.
- Recognizing a potential resident as an individual
- Promoting resident’s independence and capabilities.
- Providing mindful based care giving & engagement programs.
Approved by DSS for 2 hours of continuing education units for ARF and RCFE Administrators course approval numbers: RCFE#433-0209-28673 and ARF#433-0209-28674