- This event has passed.
FEMALE CARE PROVIDERS CONFERENCE
September 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 15, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
STRENGTHENING THE HEARTS, MINDS & BODIES
OF FEMALE CARE PROVIDERS CONFERENCE
Friday, September 14, 2018:
FEMALE CARE PROVIDER 2017-2018 AWARD Reception
Continuing Education Unit/Conference
Saturday, September 15, 2018
from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT
8-8:45 am Registration/Breakfast/Vendor Booth/Massages
8:45-12:30 pm Education
12:30-1:30 pm Lunch/Vendor Booth/Massages
1:30-4:30 pm Education
4:30-5:00 pm Wrap-up/Door -prizes/Massages
SIX (6) hours of DSS approved continuing education credit for RCFE & ARF, NHAP Administrators. PENDING APPROVAL
- Bubbles & Boxes: Asset Protection for Business Owners & Professionals
- Human After All: Caring for the Caregiver’s Grief
- Music Therapy & Sound Health: How to Use Music to Improve Health & Happiness
- Aging Well: The Path to Optimal Health
- Administrator Testimony: Caring for Yourself While Caring for Others
- Keynote-Million Dollar Business Playbook for Care Providers
- Why should you attend? The stresses of being a professional care provider may lead to greater risk of chronic disease, either from stress, the impact of care giving or from less attention to one’s own health (shown in lower use of preventive care, poorer diets, or less opportunity for exercise).
- Who should attend? If you are a residential care for the elderly administrator, assisted living, board & care administrator, skilled nursing provider, home care owner or female care professional.